Thursday 21 June 2012

Worldly Plans

Afternoon peeps,
Here I am, sitting in my cubicle..feeling full and sleepy after lunch (nyums) and suddenly i feel like ranting to keep me awake muahahahahaha. Well, whattaya know, it has been almost three months since I've started working (I actually lasted despite having evil colleague and my lack of knowledge ). Now that I think of it, what are my plans for the future. Everybody should have at least a 2 year plan when they have started to have a life on their own. I do have a 2 year plan, just that it's not only one plan, it's more like planS (yes, I'm a fickle person). I do not know yer whether I would be a successful geologist in the future, or maybe I would jump to another major.. I mean, we can never be certain of our own future right? But one thing for sure is that I have a plan to travel around the world. I have started that plan since I was in Curtin but as you know, 500 per month is not exactly luxurious so I have settled on going around Malaysia first, a bit of touring in SE Asia Region and i have also travelled a bit to West thanks to the sponsor of la familia. But that is not the whole world yet. I have yet to travel to exotic places such as Brazil and Africa. And my ultimate dream is to travel around Europe and UK. So my goal right now is to save some money for me to go around the world. For me, that is more important than spending for shoes and clothings (Hopefully I can sew my own clothes soon ^^,). I think we can gain knowledge by three things, one is to read books, two is by socializing and three is by traveling. That's why I think it's important to travel. We gain the spice of life by experiencing cultures, mindset of society so different from us and of course, I get to wear pretty clothes during my vacation (baru worth it :D). So that is my ultimate plan, question is, will it be a 2 year plan?a 5 year plan? or more? I guess we have to depend on my savings and whether air asia will do promotions or not. heheh. And I mean to persuade some of my friends to do some saving as well..I mean, traveling alone is kinda boring and not to mention more costly. It would be fun to have friends to travel and experience new things together. So sape2 nk g jejalan moh la kite start saving ye! Ok I'm done ranting. Time for work. Tuh taa~


Peace out,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment