Sunday 31 December 2017

Nab's little Comeback!

Heyya howdy,

I'm back, after almost 4 years of not writing anything *blows some dust*. I have a lot to share with y'all ( I got a bit obsessed with IG story, and I basically have my rant there, then I remembered I actually have a BLOG. Typical Bella *rolls eyes*)

Anyways, I've been doing great. I've been in Expedia for almost 5 years now (time flies fast huh), 2 years with Lodging dept and now almost 3 with Local Expert team (I love my team) and tbh, I love Expedia as a whole. The work, the benefits, the flexibility and of course, the office itself ( I love stuffing meself with free snacks and drinks all day long, the evidence is seen on my never skinny thighs)

I did some traveling, had some new hobbies, and I don't really think or care about what people think of me, or my job, or my field anymore. Because I am happy at the moment with my life and where it's going. Up until last year, there were still people commenting how stupid I was to leave my own field, which supposedly brings more money, and instead of stammering about my own reasons like I used to, I told them to shove it in places where the sun doesn't shine and pursue it themselves if they want it so bad. So eventually the comments stopped ( at least the ones I'm aware of). Hm, I guess you can't be nice all the time, people need some bitch-slapping to get the point at times.

Anyways, I will be back active (hopefully whenever I have the time), and I will post random things in my life from time to time, be it traveling, hobbies, food, loved ones, and even BTS! I just need to vent and IG story can't keep up with me lol.

So see you stalkers around!

B.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment