Friday 3 October 2014

A Sophisticated Nail Polish Or just Plain Ol' Nail Buffing.

What up,

I'm back!! So I've been living my life, experienced some traumatic moments, had so many happy moments and so on. So today I'm gonna write something that has absolutely nothing to do with manicure. Oh that title? Just something aku buat as metafora (xtau g baca sastera form 4 balik).


I am going to talk about FRIENDSHIP. AHA, THAT'S RIGHT KIDS!


I am the type of person who does not have too many close friends. Why is that? Because I get too attached to people I am close with. Therefore I am always careful whenever I choose friends. I have seen so many types of people, banyak jenis perangai and I have discovered that for me, there are two types of friendship :


1) The Nail Polish Friendship.



What iz zat??


Basically it's the type of friendship that you formed pretty fast and the things you share are all shiny and well, basically superficial and polished. This type of friendship only last for so long as you don't have that much depth. Cause you just, ya know, applied the polish just like that. Over time, the polish is gonna chip whenever you stumble upon something sharp, or maybe you accidentally bit your nails. You may also get bored with the same color and then you can just suddenly decide to apply some remover and get a new color. Besides, the superficial smell of the polish is so strong that I hate it. Ya know what I'm saying. Nail polish can give your nail some pretty awesome colors but it's gonna get ruined unless you are really2 careful. Being careful all the time is pretty tiring aite? Same as your happy friends can make your life wonderful at times but when you encounter something bad, they're just gonna chip away. That's why I call em' polishers. Cause they're not gonna treat your nails, just there to make it pretty from far uhuh.



2) The Nail Buffing Friendship.




Okay what the heck is this?? "Nail buffing is the act of polishing the nail using buffers of successively finer grit in order to make nails look more consistent and shiny" (Wikipedia, 2014). So basically you just polish your nails to look shinier and healthier. Now buffer friends are your long term friends. They're gonna help you get out of your sh!t whenever needed, they love you just the way you are, might insult you here and there at times. You might get into fight at times but you will always be friends no matter what. Just like friendship, if you don't buff your nails now n then, they may look dull but you can always get in touch again with the buff to make it look shinier than ever. And it's au natural, no smell of superficiality, these buffs. Ain't that cool?


I have some nail polish and I have some buffers. But at the end of the day, my buffer is all that matters cause I can keep em' for long and I love something that's all natural. There are some people who buff their nails and apply nail polishers on their buffed nails. Well, if they are happy with that, then who am I to judge that aite? Just don't force me to wear the same style that's all :D~



Moral of the story? Eat more veggies. Then you would have such pretty nails you don't need no buffer or polish to keep em' pretty. 


Related moral of the story : Choose your friends wisely ;)



Peace out,


B.


No comments:

Post a Comment